Waterloo Lutheran University Choir on tour bus
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of members of the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir riding on the bus during the 1963 tour. Students at the back of the bus are playing a card game. Students on the right and left are reading.
- In February 1963 the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir performed six concerts in the Ottawa Valley. The tour took the 30 choir members and director Charles McClain to Williamsburg, Ottawa, Petawawa, Penbroke and Eganville.
- Reverse, in ink: No one lost the score - continued from stop to stop.
- Date of Original
- Feb. 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.8cm
Image Height: 11.4cm
- Local identifier
- Rg-102.21 3.1_15
- Charlotte Broome fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-102.21 Disc 1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5