Jam Session during the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir Tour
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran University Choir members playing instruments at a high school during a 1963 tour stop. Choir members Martin Laehnemann (left) and Jack Scoffield (right) are playing the trumpet. The Waterloo Lutheran Choir tour sign is on the right in the foreground. A Waterloo Lutheran University Choir tour poster is in the foreground. High School students and choir members are in the background.
- In February 1963 the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir performed six concerts in the Ottawa Valley. The tour took the 30 choir members and director Charles McClain to Williamsburg, Ottawa, Petawawa, Penbroke and Eganville.
- Reverse, in ink: Jam session at the H.S. Martin Lehnamana Jack Scofield on the trumpets - how's that for advertising? (sign in foreground).
- Date of Original
- Feb. 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.8cm
Image Height: 11.4cm
- Local identifier
- RG-102.21 3.1_13
- Charlotte Broome fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-102.21 Disc 1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5