Norman Wagner on the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir tour bus
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran University faculty member Norman Wagner (left) and a women sitting on the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir tour bus. They are knitting.
- In February 1963 the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir performed six concerts in the Ottawa Valley. The tour took the 30 choir members and director Charles McClain to Williamsburg, Ottawa, Petawawa, Penbroke and Eganville. The highlight of the tour was a performance at the House of Commons.
- Reverse, in ink: Prof Wagner - man of many talents - "fallen girl catcher" - sewing - knitting
- Date of Original
- Feb. 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.8cm
Image Height: 11.4cm
- Local identifier
- RG-102.21 3.1_12
- Charlotte Broome fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-102.21 Disc 1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5