Waterloo Lutheran University students playing ping pong
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran University students Carolyn Braun (left) and Magdelen Kumm playing ping pong. The game is taking place during a stop on the 1963 Waterloo Lutheran University Choir tour.
- In February 1963 the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir performed six concerts in the Ottawa Valley. The tour took the 30 choir members and director Charles McClain to Williamsburg, Ottawa, Petawawa, Penbroke and Eganville.
- Reverse, in ink: Ping pong Mag & Carolyn vs. ?
- Date of Original
- Feb. 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.4cm
Image Height: 7.8cm
- Local identifier
- Rg-102.21 3.1_11
- Charlotte Broome fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-102.21 Disc 1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5