Martin Laehnemann playing the cello
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Martin Laehnemann playing the cello. He is performing during the 1963 Waterloo Lutheran University Choir tour.
- In February 1963 the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir performed six concerts in the Ottawa Valley. The tour took the 30 choir members and director Charles McClain to Williamsburg, Ottawa, Petawawa, Penbroke and Eganville.
- Reverse, in ink: Martin Lehnemann & his cello
- Date of Original
- Feb. 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.5cm
Image Height: 10.4cm
- Local identifier
- RG-102.21 3.1_8
- Charlotte Broome fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-102.21 Disc 1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5