Thelma Campbell on the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir tour bus
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran University student Thelma Campbell sitting on the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir Tour bus. She is smoking a cigar.
- In February 1963 the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir performed six concerts in the Ottawa Valley. The tour took the 30 choir members and director Charles McClain to Williamsburg, Ottawa, Petawawa, Penbroke and Eganville.
- Reverse, in ink: One of the non-green-faced smokers She smoked it all, too! Thelma Campbell
- Date of Original
- Feb. 16-22, 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.8cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- RG-102.21 3.1_4
- Charlotte Broome fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-102.21 Disc 1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5