- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Parliament Hill in Ottawa, Ontario. Photograph taken from the Peace Tower.
- In February 1963 the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir performed six concerts in the Ottawa Valley. The tour took the 30 choir members and director Charles McClain to Williamsburg, Ottawa, Petawawa, Penbroke and Eganville.
- Reverse, in ink: Parlt Hill - from Peace Tower
- Date of Original
- Feb. 18, 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 7.8cm
- Local identifier
- RG-102.21 3.1_3
- Charlotte Broome fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-102.21 Disc 1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5