- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran University Choir director Charles McClain. He is standing indoors.
- In February 1963 the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir performed six concerts in the Ottawa Valley. The tour took the 30 choir members and director Charles McClain to Williamsburg, Ottawa, Petawawa, Penbroke and Eganville.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, in ink: Our Leader! Charles McLean
- Date of Original
- Feb. 16-21, 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.8cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- RG-102.21 3.1_1
- Charlotte Broome fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-102.21 Disc 1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5