Waterloo College C.O.T.C. cadets in Quebec City
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of four Waterloo College students who are members of the Canadian Officers Training Corps. They are posed in uniform in Quebec City. Left to right: Earle Weichel, Harold Binhammer, Robert Binhammer, Walter Kramer.
- The university-based Canadian Officers’ Training Corps (C.O.T.C.) trained undergraduate students for officer commissions in the Canadian Army reserves. Cadets pursued their degree throughout the school year, and served Canadian Army corps during the summer. The Waterloo College detachment of the University of Western Ontario Contingent was established in 1940.
- Reverse, in ink: Waterloo College C.O.T.C. Quebec City / Earle Weichel, Harold Binhammer, Robert Binhammer, Walter Kramer
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.81228 Longitude: -71.21454
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc43
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5