Waterloo College hockey team, 1953-54
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the Waterloo College hockey team, 1954-54. The team is pictured on the rink, in uniform. Back row: Jim Dunlop; John Birrell; Charles Overland; Norm Thomas; Secord McNair; Tom Taciuk; Jim Drynan, Bob McHardy. Front row: Mike Weir; Wally Klym; Ed Dyck; Bob Binhammer; Ross Ferguson; Alex McCombie.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- 1953 or 1954
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.5cm
Image Height: 7.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc43
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5