Waterloo College football team, 1952-53
- Personal Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the 1952 Waterloo College football team. The players, coaches, and managers are posed in front of Willison Hall.
Left to right, back row: Jim Cotter, Earl Wolff, Don Ahrens, Barry Lang, Glenn Carroll, Secord McNair.
Left to right, middle row: Bazil Kuglin (coach), Carl Totzke (coach), Paul Glass, Ayrton Kipp, Wally Klym, Gary Shaw, Ian McKillop, Bob Carter, Alex McCombie, Gord Blake, Welf Heick (manager), Helmuth Saabas (manager), Steve Milo.
Left to right, front row: Ed Hackbusch, George Morrison, Doug Neill, Bob Sutherland, Fred Allore (captain), Bob Binhammer, Pete Woods, Dick Wagner, John Wittenberg.
- Appears in 1953 Keystone.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Waterloo College Rugby Team - Cotter, Wolff, Ahrens, Land, Carroll, McNair / Kuglin, Totzke, Glass, Kipp, Klym, Shaw, Holla, Carter, McCombie, Blake, Heick, Saabas /
Hackbush, Morrison, Neill, Sutherland, Allore, Binhammer, Woods, Wagner, Wittenber, Milo
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc43
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5