Waterloo College students riding motorcycle and sidecar
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of 3 female Waterloo College students posing with a motorcycle. Jean Wettlaufer is holding the handlebar while sitting at the front of the motorcycle. Margart Culp is sitting at the back of the motorcycle. Vera Swanson is riding in the sidecar. The motorcycle is parked on a street. A picket fence is in the foreground.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse, in pencil: 1948-9 / Rm. mates / Marg Culp / Verna Swanson (sidecar)
- Date of Original
- 1948 or 1949
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5.5cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc43
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5