Football line-ups : Waterloo College and Associate Faculties, October 19, 1957
- Waterloo College and Associate Faculties, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Waterloo College football game against McMaster University on October 19, 1957 at Seagram Stadium. Includes Waterloo College Mules roster and McMaster Marauders roster.
- The program is affixed to a scrapbook page.
In 1955 Doreen Sanderson entered Waterloo College as a student in the Department of Secretarial Science. She graduated in 1958. Her married name is Doreen Smith.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 21.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Waterloo College scrapbook, 1955-1959 / Doreen Sanderson
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U15.1 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5