Peggy Conrad and Woldemar Neufeld
- Kitchener-Waterloo Record, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Woldemar Neufeld (left) and Waterloo College Alumnus Peggy Conrad. They are holding hands while standing outdoors. Peggy Conrad is holding a bouquet of flowers.
- Woldemar Neufeld (1909-2002) was an internationally recognized artist. Born in Russia, he immigrated to Canada in 1924, settling in Waterloo, Ontario. He graduated from Waterloo College School in 1930. Neufeld married to Margaret "Peggy" Conrad (1914-2008), a Waterloo College graduate, in 1939.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, in ink: Peggy Conrad Woldemar Neufeld 1939
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc43
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5