Rev. Henry Coelestin Schmieder and family
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white studio portrait of Rev. Henry C. Schmieder and his wife and sons. Rev. Schmieder is standing on the right side of the photograph, wearing a dark suit and eyeglasses. His right arm is resting on the chair. Elfrieda is sitting on the chair, holding baby Henry is her arms. Paul is standing beside Elfrieda with his arms at his side. John is behind Elfrieda.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Rev. Henry Coelestin Schmieder (1863-1933) was ordained April 21, 1886 in New York. He served as the initial pastor to the first German Lutheran congregation in Winnipeg.
- Rev. Henry Col Schmieder / Mrs. (nee Elfrieda Koermann / Back boy John / Standing Paul / On knee Henry / Taken in Winnipeg / Winter 1893-1894
- Date of Original
- 1893 or 1894
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.7cm
Image Height: 16.5cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 49.8844 Longitude: -97.14704
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5