Rev. John Schmieder family
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Rev. John Schmieder's family reunion at their Lake Papineau cottage. They are sitting in front of the cottage.
Front row, left to right : Ruthmarie Schmieder, David Schmieder, Lucille Schmieder, Fred Schmieder, Nellie (Mrs. Fred), John Schmieder, Greta (Mrs. John).
Second row, left to right : Jean (Mrs. Henry), Henry Schmieder, Mollie (Mrs. Paul), Angie (Mrs. Henry), Henry Schmieder.
Back row, left to right : Marion (Mrs. Rudolf), Rudolf Schmieder, Paul Schmieder.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Rev. Dr. John Schmieder (1880-1975) was ordained June 12, 1911 in Pennsylvania after being educated in Germany and at the Mount Airy Seminary in Philadelphia. He served churches in Pennsylvania and Kitchener. He served as a member of Board of Governors Waterloo College and Seminary for 18 years. He also received an honorary degree of Doctor of Divinity by the University of Western Ontario in June 1939.
- Date of Original
- Aug. 6, 1946
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16.6cm
Image Height: 11.7cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.23343 Longitude: -77.91622
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5