Dedication of Church House at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, Kitchener
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph Rev. John Schmieder (centre) leading the dedication of the Church House at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church in Kitchener, Ontario.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Appears in the Canada Lutheran, April 1968.
Rev. Dr. John Schmieder (1880-1975) was ordained June 12, 1911 in Pennsylvania after being educated in Germany and at the Mount Airy Seminary in Philadelphia. He served churches in Pennsylvania and Kitchener. He served as a member of Board of Governors Waterloo College and Seminary for 18 years. He also received an honorary degree of Doctor of Divinity by the University of Western Ontario in June 1939.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16.6cm
Image Height: 11.7cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5