Rev. David Metzger at St. John's Lutheran Church, Petawawa
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Rev. David Metzger outside the St. John's Lutheran Church in Petawawa, Ontario. He is holding wood boards and a nail. There are two buildings in the background.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Rev. David Metzger (1931- ) was ordained June 6, 1956 at First Lutheran, Port Colborne, Ontario. He is a graduate of Waterloo College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. He served churches in Petawawa, Pembroke, and Victoria, B.C. until his retirement in 1990. Since his retirement, serving the parishes of Grace Lutheran Church, Rankin, and Bethlehem Lutheran Church. He was named Pastor Emeritus of Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church on Oct. 8, 2000.
- In pencil, on album page : at St Johns Petawawa
- Date of Original
- Between 1956 and 1959
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8.9cm
Image Height: 11.4cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.90012 Longitude: -77.33277
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5