Reverend Arthur Buehlow
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Rev. Arthur Buehlow. He is wearing white clerical robes and is holding a Bible in his hands.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Rev. Arthur Buehlow (1907-1981) was ordained June 18, 1933 after attending Mt. Airy Lutheran Seminary in Philadelphia, U.S.A. He served churches across Ontario from 1933 to 1973. He was the editor of Canada Lutheran from 1940 until 1959, and he served the Waterloo University board and board of Christian higher education in Washington.
- Reverse, in ink : Rev Arthur Beuhlow / N Antler
- Date of Original
- Between 1933 and 1981
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 9.3cm
Image Height: 16.7cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5