Voss family, Hamester family, and Rev. Paulsen
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of a gathering of the Voss family, the Hamester family, and Rev. Bruno Paulson. The photograph is taken on the lawn of the old parsonage in Pembroke. Back row, left to right : Rev. Max Voss; Meta Voss; Rev. Bruno Paulson; Mrs. Hamester; Marie Voss (Cody); Rev. John Hamester; Mrs. Louise Voss. Front row, left to right : Walter Hamester; Barbara Hamester; Hans Hamester.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Rev. Max Voss (1876-1959) was ordained July 10, 1898 at the Iowa Synod. He served a parish in South Dakota, then became a traveling missionary in Ontario until 1958.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 5.9cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.81681 Longitude: -77.11616
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5