Kropp Seminary students, 1897
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white portrait of five students of Kropp Seminary, located the district of Schleswig-Flensburg, in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. Max Voelker is seated on the far right.
- -- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
-- Rev. Max Voelker (1872-1945) was ordained in Germany on January 16, 1898. He served as a missionary pastor in New Jersey and Pennsylvania until 1910 when he moved to Ontario. He then served several churches in Ontario until moving back to New York City in 1925. He was the president of the Canada Synod from 1918 until 1920.
- Scrapbook caption, in ink : Knopps Student Body / April 1897 / M.L. Voelker sitting right side / Knopps Seminary is / in Schleswig Holstein / Germany / Others on photo unknown / N Antler
- Date of Original
- April 1897
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8.8cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 51.06667 Longitude: 9.96667
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5