- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white studio portrait of Esther Kupfer (1922-), the youngest daughter of Rev. William Kupfer and his wife Charlotte. She is holding an ball and smiling at the camera.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Rev. William H. Kupfer (1883-1961) attended the Knopp Seminary in Holstein. He was ordained on June 22, 1905 at Sebastopol, Ontario. He served churches in Ontario and Saskatchewan from 1905 to 1937, when he returned to Germany.
- Reverse, in ink : Esther Kupfer
- Date of Original
- Between 1922 and 1926
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8.3cm
Image Height: 13.3cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5