Erika, Hilda and Esther Kupfer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white studio portrait of Rev. William Kupfer's daughters. Erika Kupfer is seated in a chair, holding the hand of Esther. Hilda is standing behind. The sisters are wearing light coloured dresses.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Rev. William H. Kupfer (1883-1961) attended the Knopp Seminary in Holstein. He was ordained on June 22, 1905 at Sebastopol, Ontario. He served churches in Ontario and Saskatchewan from 1905 to 1937, when he returned to Germany.
- Reverse, in ink : picture, a gift to Emma MA. / Schuemann (later Mrs. Amberger / Ottawa, Ont.) / Faith Lutheran Ch.
- Date of Original
- Between 1922 and 1926
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 15.2cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5