Charlotte Kupfer and daughters
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Charlotte Kupfer, wife of Rev. William Kupfer, standing with her daughters Erika and Esther. All three are wearing dresses and hats. They are posing on the porch of a house.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Rev. William H. Kupfer (1883-1961) attended the Knopp Seminary in Holstein. He was ordained on June 22, 1905 at Sebastopol, Ontario. He served churches in Ontario and Saskatchewan from 1905 to 1937, when he returned to Germany.
- Front, in ink : Gravelbourg Sask.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.3cm
Image Height: 12.9cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 49.88336 Longitude: -106.55122
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5