William H. Kupfer and daughter
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white studio photograph of Rev. William H. Kupfer with his daughter Erika. He is seated in a chair, holding her in his left arm.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Rev. William H. Kupfer (1883-1961) attended the Knopp Seminary in Holstein. He was ordained on June 22, 1905 at Sebastopol, Ontario. He served churches in Ontario and Saskatchewan from 1905 to 1937, when he returned to Germany.
- Reverse, in ink : Rev. Wm. Kupfer / daughter/ Erika
- Date of Original
- Between 1915 and 1919
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6.9cm
Image Height: 9.2cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5