Gertrude Boehnke Kleine and daughter
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Gertrude Boehnke Kleine, wife of Rev. Paul Kleine, and her daughter Elizabeth. They are sitting on a settee, and holding a book on their laps.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
The photograph is damaged.
Rev. Paul Kleine (1870-1927) attended Knopps Seminary from 1886 to 1891. He was ordained on December 21, 1891 in Buffalo, New York. He served several parishes in the United States and Canada, until he was detained in Germany until the end of World War One. After the war, he was called to serve in Quebec on June 20, 1920, then served other churches in Ontario until he suffered a heart attack while attending Synod in Milverton.
- Reverse, in ink : Mrs. Rev. Kleine and / Elizabeth. about 1912.
- Date of Original
- ca. 1912
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8.2cm
Image Height: 10.5cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5