Reverend Paul Kleine
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Rev. Paul Kleine. He is wearing his clerical robe and neck bands.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Rev. Paul Kleine (1870-1927) attended Knopps Seminary from 1886 to 1891. He was ordained on December 21, 1891 in Buffalo, New York. He served several parishes in the United States and Canada, until he was detained in Germany until the end of World War One. After the war, he was called to serve in Quebec on June 20, 1920, then served other churches in Ontario.
- Reverse, in ink : Rev. Paul Kleine / NA Zion
- Date of Original
- Between 1891 and 1927
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 16.9cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5