Reverend Paul Kleine and family
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white portrait of Rev. Paul Kleine, his wife Gertrude (Boehnke), and daughter Elizabeth. Gertrude and Elizabeth are seated on a chair.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Rev. Paul Kleine (1870-1927) attended Knopps Seminary from 1886 to 1891. He was ordained on December 21, 1891 in Buffalo, New York. He served several parishes in the United States and Canada, until he was detained in Germany until the end of World War One. In 1920 he was called to serve in Quebec, then served other churches in Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Between 1900 and 1927
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 9.9cm
Image Height: 14.1cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.85008 Longitude: -81.13305
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5