- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Rev. Norman Berner. He is smiling, and wearing a suit and tie. The photograph was taken when he was elected president of the Canadian Council of Churches.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Rev. Norman A. Berner (1910- ) is a graduate of Waterloo College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. He was ordained on June 19, 1938 at Zion Lutheran Church in Pembroke. He served several churches in Ontario, was the editor of the Lutheran Publication House, director of LCA Canada Foundation, and a delegate for the World Council of Churches in Africa in 1975.
- Reverse, in pencil : REV. NORMAN BERNER / WINNIPEG / 1972
Reverse, in ink : Rev. Norman Berner / Ordained - Zion / June 19 - 1938 / N Antler
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5.8cm
Image Height: 5.8cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 49.8844 Longitude: -97.14704
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5