Reverend William Schultz
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Reverend William Schultz standing outdoors. He is wearing a clerical collar and a dark suit. A house is in the background.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Reverend William Schultz (1885-1949) was ordained on June 6, 1926 and served parishes in Ontario.
Norman Albert Antler (1920-2010) was a collector of Canadian Lutheran church history. Antler was a lifelong member of Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church in Pembroke, Ontario, where he served as a board member, church historian, and program chairman for Zion’s 1983 centennial celebration. During this time he became interested in church history, particularly the Lutheran Church in America congregations. Antler began collecting the histories of the Upper Ottawa Valley presenting his research at Synod conventions, church celebrations, and events. After taking a trip to Canada’s western provinces Antler expanded the scope of his interest, and began collecting the histories congregations across Canada.
- Date of Original
- Between 1926 and 1949
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5