Carl Sorensen, Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada student Carl Sorensen reading a book while seated at a desk. There is a bookshelf full of books beyond the desk.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Carl Sorensen graduated from the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada in 1917. He was called to St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Guelph in 1919.
- Reverse, in ink: Student of Theology / Sorensen at / Waterloo Luth. Sem. / about 1912.
- Date of Original
- c. 1917
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5