Ulrich Leupold and Gertrude Daber wedding portrait, July 11, 1942
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white wedding photograph of Reverend Ulrich Leupold and Gertrude Daber on July 11, 1942. The photograph is taken outdoors. There are large coniferous trees behind the couple. The bride is holding a large wedding bouquet.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Ulrich S. Leupold, Dean of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. He was also a director of music and lecturer in religious knowledge at Waterloo College. Reverend Leupold was born in Berlin, Germany (1909-1970). Before coming to Canada, he earned his PhD at the University of Berlin. He was ordained in 1939 and served a number of parishes in Ontario. He married Gertrude Daber in 1942 at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church in Kitchener, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- July 11, 1942
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12cm
Image Height: 16.5cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5