Frieda Bloehm and cousin
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Mrs. Frieda (Wassmuth) Bloehm and her cousin. The women are sitting on folding chairs and there is a small table in front of them. There are trees behind them.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Mrs. Frieda Bloehm is the wife of Reverend Carl Bloehm
( -1934). He was born in Germany and was ordained in 1921. He married Frieda Wassmuth in 1923 at Greenlake, Ontario. They emigrated back to Germany after he served Grace Greenlake parish from 1924-1926.
- Reverse, in ink : cousin [?] / and myself / Geiknick im Walde / Juni 1963 Frau Freida B / (centre of photo)
- Date of Original
- June 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 7cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5