Exterior view of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church and cemetery in Augsburg, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the exterior of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Augsburg, Ontario. The church cemetery is in the foreground.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
The photograph is blurry.
Norman Albert Antler (1920-2010) was a collector of Canadian Lutheran church history. Antler was a lifelong member of Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church in Pembroke, Ontario, where he served as a board member, church historian, and program chairman for Zion’s 1983 centennial celebration. During this time he became interested in church history, particularly the Lutheran Church in America congregations. Antler began collecting the histories of the Upper Ottawa Valley presenting his research at Synod conventions, church celebrations, and events. After taking a trip to Canada’s western provinces Antler expanded the scope of his interest, and began collecting the histories churches across Canada.
- Date of Original
- Between 1940 and 1990
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.51682 Longitude: -77.18276
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc13
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5