Exterior view of Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church in Eganville, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the exterior of the old Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church in Eganville, Ontario. There is snow on the ground.
- This church building was constructed in 1916 and was destroyed by a fire on May 25th, 1992.
The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Norman Albert Antler (1920-2010) was a collector of Canadian Lutheran church history. Antler was a lifelong member of Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church in Pembroke, Ontario, where he served as a board member, church historian, and program chairman for Zion’s 1983 centennial celebration. During this time he became interested in church history, particularly the Lutheran Church in America congregations. Antler began collecting the histories of the Upper Ottawa Valley presenting his research at Synod conventions, church celebrations, and events. After taking a trip to Canada’s western provinces Antler expanded the scope of his interest, and began collecting the histories churches across Canada.
- 2 Grace Church Eganville
- Date of Original
- Between 1940 and 1992
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.53341 Longitude: -77.09945
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5