Interior view of St. Timothy's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Pembroke, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the interior of St. Timothy's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Pembroke, Ontario. The photo is taken from the back of the nave facing the altar and chancel. Numerous rows of pews appear on either side of the aisle.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Norman Albert Antler (1920-2010) was a collector of Canadian Lutheran church history. Antler was a lifelong member of Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church in Pembroke, Ontario, where he served as a board member, church historian, and program chairman for Zion’s 1983 centennial celebration. During this time he became interested in church history, particularly the Lutheran Church in America congregations. Antler began collecting the histories of the Upper Ottawa Valley presenting his research at Synod conventions, church celebrations, and events. After taking a trip to Canada’s western provinces Antler expanded the scope of his interest, and began collecting the histories churches across Canada.
- Date of Original
- Between 1970 and 1990
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13cm
Image Height: 13cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.81681 Longitude: -77.11616
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5