- Yost Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College student Karl Knauff standing in front of Willison Hall. He is wearing an academic gown, and holding two books in his hands.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Between 1929 and 1933
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5.5cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S100 Disc13
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5