Fiftieth anniversary : Scandia Lutheran Church, Armena, Alberta
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Fiftieth anniversary booklet for Scandia Lutheran Church in Armena, Alberta. Includes historical background, anniversary service program, and image of the church building.
- Norman Albert Antler (1920-2010) was a collector of Canadian Lutheran church history. Antler was a lifelong member of Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church in Pembroke, Ontario, where he served as a board member, church historian, and program chairman for Zion’s 1983 centennial celebration. During this time he became interested in church history, particularly the Lutheran Church in America congregations. Antler began collecting the histories of the Upper Ottawa Valley presenting his research at Synod conventions, church celebrations, and events. After taking a trip to Canada’s western provinces Antler expanded the scope of his interest, and began collecting the histories churches across Canada.
- Date of Original
Width: 15 cm
Height: 22.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Norman Antler fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 53.11684 Longitude: -112.95197
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S501 disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5