Waterloo College School students
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of eight Waterloo College School students in front of Willison Hall. They are all smoking cigars or cigarettes. Left to right: Joe Keffer, Edgar Fischer, Ferdinand Howald, Herb Schildroth, Paul Boermer, Connie Baetz, unknown, Lloyd Doering.
- Waterloo College School, the high school department of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, was founded in 1914. It offered pre-theological education leading to senior matriculation. Waterloo College School closed in 1929 as the focus shifted to higher education at Waterloo College, which is now Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1920 and 1929
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5