Waterloo College School students standing in front of Willison Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of three men standing outside of Willison Hall. The man on the the left is Waterloo College School student Theodore Wagner. Beside him, an unknown man is carrying another man on his shoulders. Walter Goos, Waterloo College School student is on top.
- Waterloo College School, the high school department of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, was founded in 1914. It offered pre-theological education leading to senior matriculation. Waterloo College School closed in 1929 as the focus shifted to higher education at Waterloo College, which is now Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1924 and 1927
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5