Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada and Waterloo College School students
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of eleven young men sitting on the grass. They are students of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and Waterloo College School. Left to right, top row: R. Lambert; P. Klopp; Richard Geelhaar. Middle row: Jacobi; E. Maeder; S. Hirtle; A. Zinck; Harry Wahl; Harold Laury. Front row: Laury, Lincke
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
Waterloo College School, the high school department of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, was founded in 1914. It offered pre-theological education leading to senior matriculation. Waterloo College School closed in 1929 as the focus shifted to higher education at Waterloo College, which is now Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- 1915 or 1916
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 5.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc26
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5