Procession at the service of dedication of the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the procession at the service of dedication for the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building. The participants are entering the Seminary building.
- The Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building was constructed in 1963, on the campus of Waterloo Lutheran University. The U-shaped structure consists of classrooms and offices, together with a chapel and a bell tower.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with the nondenominational Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original
- Oct. 20, 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15.5cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University 75th anniversary photograph and slide collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U55 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5