Waterloo Lutheran University football team, 1961-62
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the Waterloo Lutheran University football team, 1961-1962. The team is posed in uniform, with coaches. Left to right, front row: Brian Osborn; Ted Favot; Paul Reader; Don Barill; John Gillies; Bill Jordan; George Ireland; Jim Stapleton; Jim Sparks. Middle row: John Erb; William Haggstron; Ed Serjeanston; Paul Heinbecker; Bill Fedor; Ross Reid; Bob Celeri, coach; Bill Millar; Jim Randle; Bob Erwin; Doug Drynan; Jim Wyatt; Gary Brueckner; Frank Corning. Back row: Bill Town; Rino Moretti; Don McCague; Dave Whitehead; Harry Folland; Peter Bilingsley; Colvin McNeely; Don Brown; David Lennard; Rich Saxby; John Livesey; Vance Cascone.
- In 1962 Keystone yearbook, image appears under the heading "Junior College Champions".
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, stamp: Kitchener-Waterloo Record / Photograph
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 16cm
- Local identifier
- James Stapleton fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5