James Weldon speaking at unveiling of medieval manuscript
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of James Weldon, associate professor of English, speaking at the unveiling of a 15th century manuscript recently acquired by the Wilfrid Laurier University Library. The reception was held on the second floor of the Library. The Chapel Choir is visible in the background.
- [Noted hymnal with noted portions of the Mass (for Franciscan use)], ca. 1450-1475 was purchased by Wilfrid Laurier University in 2008. A reception for the unveiling of the manuscript was held in the Library on April 3, 2008.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- April 3, 2008
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 2888px
Image Height: 2592px
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 DI114
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5