- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white gradutation portrait of Waterloo College secretarial science student Martha Mitchell.
- This photograph was presented to Doreen Sanderson, a student in the Department of Secretarial Science at Waterloo College from 1955 to her graduation in 1958.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- On back: To Doreen - Best of luck in the future. I won't forget our college days together. Martha '58
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5cm
Image Height: 7.5cm
- Local identifier
- Waterloo College scrapbook, 1955-1959 / Doreen Sanderson
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U15.1 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5