Waterloo College student Doreen Sanderson using a Gestetner stencil duplicator
- Bartelman, Ken, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College secretarial science student Doreen Sanderson using a Gestetner stencil duplicator.
- In 1955 Doreen Sanderson (Doreen Smith) entered Waterloo College as a student in the Department of Secretarial Science. She graduated in 1958.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- March 22, 1958
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 24cm
- Local identifier
- Waterloo College scrapbook, 1955-1959 / Doreen Sanderson
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U15.1 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5