Waterloo College men's basketball game
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of male basketball players during a game. Four players are wearing Waterloo College uniforms.
- This photograph was presented to Doreen Sanderson, Waterloo College student 1955-58. She was a member of the women's basketball team. Terry Stewart played for the men's basketball team.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- On front of photograph, in ink: From One Hustler to Another, With All My Love, Terry
- Date of Original
- Jan. 1958
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15.5cm
Image Height: 20cm
- Local identifier
- Waterloo College scrapbook, 1955-1959 / Doreen Sanderson
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U15.1 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5