Waterloo College students at Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Sanderson, Doreen, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of four Waterloo College students at Niagara Falls, Ontario. Left to right: Jerome Gaetz, Sally Simson, Richard Facer, John Colombo.
- The students were traveling home from Cornell University, Ithica, New York where they attended a student conference.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 11, 1956
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Waterloo College scrapbook, 1955-1959 / Doreen Sanderson
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1 Longitude: -79.066666
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U15.1 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5