Waterloo College women's track team, October 1956
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College women's track team at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario. They are participating in an inter-university track meet. Left to right, back row: Ron Ziegel, Margaret Motz, Lois Langen, Ruth Nickel, Doreen Sanderson, Doreen Ament, Glen Biederman. Middle row: Meredith Morgan, Edith Winch, Coreen Bohart, Betty Peura, Carole Ernest, Elinor Smyth, Laura Neff. Front row: Barbara MacKay, Jean McIlroy.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Oct. 1956
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Waterloo College scrapbook, 1955-1959 / Doreen Sanderson
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.98339 Longitude: -81.23304
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U15.1 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5