Wilfrid Laurier political campaign ribbon, 1896
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Wilfrid Laurier political campaign ribbon. Red silk with black print. Features an image of Wilfrid Laurier, and the words "Laurier Demonstration 1896."
- The ribbon is torn in half.
Wilfrid Laurier (1841-1919) was Canada's eighth Prime Minister, holding office 1896-1911. Laurier was born in St. Lin, Quebec. He received a law degree from McGill University in 1864, and practiced law in Montreal and Arthabaskville from 1864-1896. Wilfrid Laurier was Liberal party leader from 1887 until his death in 1919.
- Date of Original
Width: 6 cm
Height: 16.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier collection
- Language of Item
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S706 Disc5
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5